Subject: Re: [boost] gil::io "non-review" (was: [gil] Can not open test.jpg)
From: Domagoj Saric (dsaritz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-25 05:28:21

"Domagoj Saric" <dsaritz_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> -----------------------
> ps. Just about parallel to this discussion I finished a first version of my
> 'native GIL IO implementation' and sent it to Christian for
> comments/inspection. Now we've decided that it would perhaps be better to
> make
> our discussion public on boost.devel considering there is an ongoing related
> discussion. I've attached the few emails already exchanged and below you can
> find my response to Christian's latest mail. Anyways I would be glad if
> others
> would be interested to look at/comment/test my proposed code (if by some
> chance
> it, in its current unfinished/limited form, applies to their platform and
> needs)...

I appologize for the trash in the previous post, it seems OE trampled on
itself...I'm resending the attachments (code with the discussion) zipped...

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than from