Subject: Re: [boost] Transfer of Maintenance Rights
From: Phil Endecott (spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-25 12:00:16

Stewart, Robert wrote:
> Library Author's Responsibilities
>
> By submitting a library to Boost, you agree to put the library and its
> documentation under a Boost-compatible license, if it is accepted.

I know this isn't the main thrust of this discussion, but I just wanted
to point out that submissions really ought to be under the Boost
license (and I guess not just 'a Boost-compatible license') when they
are submitted, not when they are accepted. As far as I recall this has
been what has happened in the past.

> we encourage you to make constant improvements.

As someone else has pointed out, sometimes code can actually be
declared "finished"!

Regards, Phil.