Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] Inclusion in the next release?
From: Romain CHANU (romainchanu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-25 22:01:24

Hi Barend,

Is there any plan to include this kind of computation in Boost Geometry?

Another solution that I was thinking about - using Boost Geometry as it is
right now - is to convert Geographic coordinates in Cartesian coordinates
(it is possible to do that right?), and do the same kind of computation but
based on Cartesian reference system (computation of distance, azimuth, and
line should be easy). Would it be possible?

Thank you,

Romain