Subject: [boost] About Boost XML
From: Qingli Ma (qinglics_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-27 08:58:26

Hi!
My idea about XML is listed below:

1.I have experience on processing larege scale xml files(database files).So
I feel having boost proccess large xml files in SAX model will be useful and
I've make that in Java before.

2.Reading spec about all kinds of XML APIs, and improve current Boost
interfaces in Boost to support all kinds of processing without thinking
about the backend implemention.By this, interfaces is independent from the
backend, thus dynamic backend bindings is possible.

3.Maybe we need a new backend that serves for the API interface,like
libxml2.It can parse,tranverse,writer and search(XPath) the document.

4.I am graduating this summer and I'll have enough time.

 Have you any sugguestions for me?