Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor] Computational complexity analysis
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-27 22:40:13

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Is there a computational complexity analysis of Boost.Preprocessor
> data structures? This would be in terms of preprocessing time.

Can the authors/maintainers of Boost.Preprocessor please reply to my inquiry?

If such computational analysis does not exist, it's OK -- I will do
the analysis myself (at least for the operations I am interested in
like BOOST_PP_ARRAY_PUSH_BACK(), etc). However, I do not want to
duplicate work if it has already been done.

Thanks.
Lorenzo