Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2010 : BigInt
From: Mario Ynocente Castro (ycmario_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-27 23:14:04

Thanks for the answer, so I guess the best is to implement all the data
structures and algorithms on our own, in order to solve the problems with
licenses. Of course this requires more work, but nobody said the project was
going to be easy.

Another question, according to what criteria are the mentors going to be
assigned?