Subject: Re: [boost] About Boost XML
From: Qingli Ma (qinglics_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-28 03:40:09

OK ,let me explain my idea.
What I want a new implementation of the backend that conforms to the current
Boost.XML interface.

Fisrt and foremost, I am interested and want to develop a new backend that
serves for the Boost Reader interface for I have experience of writting one
like that.
After that,if time permitted,I want a new backend implemention for the dom
API. It'll be a challenge but I am confident that I can make it.

Are you feeling OK with my idea?