Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2010 - BGL Graph Connectives.
From: Tri Nguyen (nvutri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-29 01:58:21

On 3/25/2010 12:25 PM, Andrew Sutton wrote:

Dear Mr Sutton,

I want to fix one sentence in my last post: "However, I changed the
Complexity from square (min (V_1 , V_2 ) ) to square (V_1 ) + square
(V_2 )." What I meant was: I changed the way to solve the problem.

At first, I thought I could attach Graph 2 to Graph 1, and then consider
Graph 1 as the union graph. Therefore, the complexity, that I proposed
in the first post, was square (min (V_1 , V_2 ) ). However, now I
believe that creating a new graph, which is the union of graph 1 and 2,
is a more convenient way for users. Nevertheless, by this way, the
complexity is square (V_1 ) + square (V_2 ).

I apologize for my mistake,

I am looking forward to your reply,

Tri Nguyen.