Subject: Re: [boost] [range][string_algo] Conflict between algorithm names
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-31 06:14:47

> Boost.Range algorithms are only in the trunk, right? Not yet in any
> numbered
> release?
>
> Yes I introduced the Boost.RangeEx code merged into Boost.Range on Sunday.
The conflict has been fixed IIRC by Jeremiah by using the Boost.Range
implementations rather than duplicating them.

I am very interested to hear from anyone that has any issues. I have been
reviewing the documentation further and have become aware of a few
documentation typos and omissions which I will submit fixes for this
weekend. I intend to improve compiler compatibility of the Range Adaptor
pipe operator implementations. For now some compilers only work with the
alternative function syntax for some of the adaptors. Also I want to move
all of the pipe operators into the adaptor namespace, currently some are
implemented in range_detail. This doesn't produce any symptoms on modern
compilers as far as I am aware since Argument Dependent Lookup finds the
correct operator.

I would like to hear of any issue with the trunk Boost.Range however small.
I have made considerable effort to preserve backward compatibility, but real
world experience is of course very valuable.

Neil Groves