Subject: Re: [boost] Book "The Boost C++ Libraries" now in English
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 08:50:11

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:00:20 +0300, Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

Hi Rhys,

> [...]Any chance you'd make a dead tree version available via Lulu [1] or
> some other
> self-publishing outfit? It'd be nice to be able to support you by
> buying a print copy.

actually I talked to two publishers in Germany last year. While they
weren't interested in publishing (market too small; at least the German
one) it might be different with the English version now. I'll discuss this
with Andreas. Self-publishing might be another option indeed. In the
moment we are just happy that after a year the book is finally done. :-)

Boris