Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2010] Boost.Graph topology generators
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 11:19:11

  I am interested in implementing topology generators for Boost.Graph.
> I have a few questions:
>
> What is the scope of this project? Is it expeced to implement the
> common topologies with detection methods or more?
> For example, are generators like PLOD, Erdos-Renyi and small-world are
> already there. Are we supposed to extend them?

Hi Omair,

There is a lot of discussion in the archives on this topic. I think you can
get a good feel for the scope and problems of this project by looking
through the last month of discussions. The archives are indexed by
"Google/Topeka", so you probably don't have to look too hard.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]