Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2010 - BGL Graph Connectives.
From: Tri Nguyen (nvutri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 21:07:12

On 3/31/2010 2:57 PM, Andrew Sutton wrote:
> Type casting is not a viable solution.
>
> Andrew Sutton
> andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]

Dear Mr Sutton,

Thanks for your comment. I have two questions.
1) Is the union (graph_1, graph_2) is supposed to equal union
(graph_2, graph_1) ?.

2) I want to ask if the Covariance theory [1] is applicable to solve the
problem of graph properties.
In the below example, I want to explain how I will apply the theory:
G1 is a graph representing the connection between students. So G1's
vertex_property is *student*.
G2 is a graph representing the connection between professors. So G2's
vertex_property is *professor*.
Since both *student* and *professor* are inside *people*, I can use
*people* as Union_Graph 's vertex_property.

Please let me know your opinion,
Thank you,
Tri Nguyen.
[1]