Subject: [boost] GSOC 2010 :BOOST Heaps and Queues
From: shivaraaj kotini (shivaraaj.kotini01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 10:16:16

Hi all,

Im Shivaraaj, Im from Birla Institute of Technology Science (B.I.T.S)
pilani, India. I recently came across GSOC 2010 and Im very interested in
it.Though Im late I dont want to give up and continue discussing ideas
before submitting an application. Im very much interested in BOOST Heaps and
Queues project.

My idea was to create a replica of JSDL api in BOOST (not completely but the
useful part related to our project) and providing more features by adding
'mutable' to the objects created and there by we can do updations to
existing objects.
I feel we can inherit and create a lot of standard data structures apart
from heaps.
And within heaps we can create all different types of heaps and pull under a
common interface.

Thank You,
Shivaraaj Kotini.