Subject: Re: [boost] Status of Boost.Move(https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/LibrariesUnderConstruction#Boost.Move)
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-03 21:49:17

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:12 AM, Mathias Gaunard
<mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> OvermindDL1 wrote:
>
>> What would managing that review entail?  I should have a great deal
>> more free time starting after this weekend (finally finished moving
>> into my new place) and can donate time toward it.  This is one library
>> I really want to be in Boost already.
>
> <http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager>
>
> The most important part is probably the ability to evaluate whether the
> review shows deficiencies and concerns important enough so as to change the
> library -- and in that case decide how it should be changed -- or to refuse
> it.

I certainly have no relationship with the library, and I am very
picky, if someone shows an issue, I *must* have it resolved to
reasonable, logical satisfaction. I can manage the review of the
Boost.Move library if both the library submitter and wizards agree.