Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] is_macro_called
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-03 22:02:50

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> How do you prevent someone from defining the member function
> out of line?  Even if you could do it, it seems prone to subtle bugs.
-
I understand but I would be interested in a solution even if it had
limitations. In this specific case, even if the solution was to only
work when the member function is defined inline within the class, I
would still be interested in it.

However, even for inlined member functions, personally I could not
come up with any code that I can program within the member function
definition scope which has an effect that can be inspected at
compile-time at the class definition scope...