Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.process] GSoc proposal
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-05 17:42:45

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 18:27:25 +0300, Kasra <kasra_n500_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Hi Kasra,

> I have decided to polish up the current boost.process this summer. It has
> been on the list far too many times without much further progress.
>
> After checking out the code I've begun working, so I need to start
> working
> on the new API which I intend to be similar to boost.thread.

thanks for your interest in Boost.Process! If you intend to work on
Boost.Process within the GSoC program you need to create a GSoC
application (see
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#student_app).
I recommend to postpone discussing the interface of the process class if
you want to join the GSoC program in time (application period ends April
9th!).

Boris