Subject: Re: [boost] GSoc Proposal - Crypto Suite
From: Scott McMurray (me22.ca+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-05 21:33:12

On 5 April 2010 16:17, Chad Seibert <chadseibert_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I was wondering if this was still in high demand, as I've been tied between doing this and the BigInt library proposed on the ideas page. The only reason I ask is because I'd like to do the most good for this project and wonder which project that might be.

I think you're allowed to submit multiple proposals.

That said, there are likely to be many, many BigInt proposals, so it
would probably be easier to stand out with a crypto proposal.

I don't know what exactly that would involve, though, and many parts
would presumably need to be built on a BigInt of some sort that's not
yet in Boost.