Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] new version available
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-06 12:40:20
On 4/6/2010 12:32 AM, Christophe Henry wrote:
> On 4/5/2010 5:28 PM, Ravi wrote:
>> You are still within the merge window and given that your documentation seems
>> to be in excellent shape, there is no reason to delay it past 1.43. Here's the
>> calendar for 1.43.0:
> Really? I thought Monday was deadline. What I am missing are
> regression tests, but if the Release managers allow it, I could write
> them this week (I never wrote a jamfile but for the sake of the
> argument, let's suppose I get this right).
> Release managers, is it still possible to ship MSM with 1.43?
Monday was the deadline for major code changes. This will have to wait
-- Eric Niebler BoostPro Computing http://www.boostpro.com