Subject: Re: [boost] Crypto Library - Draft Proposal
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-08 08:42:43

> Here's a draft of my proposal. If you have any suggestions, I'd greatly
> appreciate that. Also, we can discuss any potential issues or concerns you
> may have. I have enabled "public" mode so it should be visible to all of
> you.
>

> http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/chadseibert/t127072694183

Hi Chad,

You might want to consider adding some discussion to your proposal about the
crypto library in the vault. What features are in the vault Crypto that
might be useful? That aren't useful? Why do you feel that Botan is a better
starting point.

The answers may be buried in dev-list discussions, but your proposal should
be able to stand on its own. The questions above are questions I am going to
ask if I review your proposal.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]