Subject: Re: [boost] [config] New defect macro: BOOST_NO_COMPLETE_VALUE_INITIALIZATION
From: Niels Dekker - address until 2010-10-10 (niels_address_until_2010-10-10_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-09 13:58:39

> John Maddock has just added the tests to trunk/libs/config that I
> wrote for a new defect macro: BOOST_NO_COMPLETE_VALUE_INITIALIZATION

> A test failure indicates that the specific compiler doesn't have
> completely implemented value-initialization.

BTW, the test code itself is at
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/config/test/boost_no_com_value_init.ipp
It tries to value-initialize various types of objects, and returns the
number of detected initialization failures. John has already looked at the
code, but if you also have any comment, please let me know.

FYI, I assigned a ticket to myself to define the new defect macro for any
compiler that has failures on this specific test at the Boost Config
regression page: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/4080

Kind regards,

  Niels

--