Subject: [boost] [GSoC] Students; Please note..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-09 15:44:06

GSoC students,

Now that the GSoC submission deadline has passed it is vitally important
that you pay attention to your proposals and the comments the mentors
add to them. Please address questions and suggestions we put on the
comments ASAP. As it will both make our lives easier, and hence more
likely to make accurate assesments of proposals. And it will increase
the chances that we consider your proposals serious enough to want to
move forward, if we get our feedback resolved.

Good luck to all :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything