Subject: [boost] [Fusion] Permission to update release branch and roll in dependencies
From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-14 17:16:39

Dear release team,

we're about to freeze the next release. I'd like to kindly ask for your
permission to address the issues discussed in this thread

    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/198532/

before it's too late, again. Reportedly the outdated files do - other
than hoped in that thread - NOT work anymore - and neither do the new
and documented ones for the lack of dependencies.

So, what I'd like to do is:

   o merge trunk changes into the Functional module of Fusion
   o add Forward
   o optionally add Factory

Please check the new mini libraries for "release compliance" and give me
a go on the fix. Would be too bad to go with a partially defunct Fusion
in two releases for bureaucratic reasons.
Please also note that rolling back to a proper previous version might
involve more changes and will complicate future merges for us.

Regards,
Tobias