Subject: [boost] (no subject)
From: Dan Jiang (danjiang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-15 11:22:46

Hi All,
I have a question regarding CSR graph. Does anyone know if a CSR graph can be used as input to push_relabel_max_flow or edmonds_karp_max_flow algorithm in BOOST? The existing examples only use adjacency_list with the maximum flow algorithms. I need to use CSR graph with the max flow implementations, but do not know how and if it is feasible at all. If answer is yes, can anyone give a simple example? I am having trouble in setting capacity map and reverse_edge map in CSR before passing it to the max flow algorithms.
-Thanks a lot for your time.
Dan Jiang
Live connected. Get Hotmail & Messenger on your phone.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724462