Subject: Re: [boost] Permission to merge Interprocess/Intrusive bugfixes for 1.43 in release branch?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-15 13:40:21

On 4/15/2010 12:28 PM, Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> Ion Gaztañaga wrote:

>>> Can you send links to the revisions you want to merge?
>>
>> Not sure what you ask (not even a basic SVN user, I'm afraid). Maybe
>> these?
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trun/libs/interprocess?rev=60515
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trunk/libs/intrusive?rev=60515
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trunk/boost/interprocess?rev=60614
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trunk/boost/intrusive?rev=60656
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/60514
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/60515
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/60656

Thanks, Steven for those links.

Ion,

Gulp.. Those are a lot of changes. Hence my immediate instinct would be,
no you can't merge those at this point. But perhaps someone else in the
release team has a dissenting opinion?

Note, it's not that your changes haven't been tested.. It's that any
dependents to your changes in the release branch may not have been
tested. Hence there's a really high risk of breakage IMO.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything