Subject: Re: [boost] How to manage Graph Property ?
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-16 14:09:18

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, nguyen vu tri wrote:

>> What would you need that for? boost::property doesn't have any members --
>>> it's just a tag saying which properties to generate. Did you want the
>>> vertex_index property map instead? In that case, do:
>>>
>>> property_map<Graph, vertex_index_t> pm(get(vertex_index, g));
>>>
>>> -- Jeremiah Willcock
>>

> Dear Jeremiah,
>
> What I am trying to do is to test if the Vertex Properties of two graphs are
> the same or not.
> Also, I intend to use is_same<Vertex_Property_1, Vertex_Property_2> for
> doing that.

You would then need to walk the vertex and edge properties of the two
graphs; note that bundled properties can't be enumerated in this way and
that the properties may be in different orders for different graphs. I
don't think there is a portable way to get the information you want,
though. You might need the user to specify how they want each property
handled; for example, a property that only exists in one graph might be
filled in with a default value when the other graph is put into the
output.

-- Jeremiah Willcock