Subject: Re: [boost] Requesting permission to merge r61326 into release branch
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-16 20:44:23

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, Dan Jiang wrote:

> Hi Jaremiah, My CSR graph now works with push_relabel_max_flow. Many
> thanks to your help without which I would have still be struggling!
> Right now I still use edges_are_unsorted, I already see more than 30%
> memory saving. I'll sort the edges myself and see how much more I can
> save. Thanks again and BOOST rocks!

I'm not sure you'd want to sort the edges yourself unless you can do it
out of core (such as in a database query) or some other special case. The
CSR graph's sorting routines are fairly fast (linear time); the constants
are better with the unsorted_multi_pass versions than the straight
unsorted versions.

-- Jeremiah Willcock