Subject: [boost] [release][1.43] Release notes and some other things
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-18 12:49:16

Hello all,

Please can you add your release notes for 1.43. If you can't, or don't
know how, then just send them to me and I'll do it for you. Sorry I'm
late asking this time round. If you didn't realise, you don't have to
wait for me to ask, I create the file for the release notes at the
beginning of the release cycle.

Also, if haven't done so already, can you check the inspect report for
your library. It's not too late to fix simple inspect errors (eg.
missing newlines, tabs, licenses, broken links) although it is too
late to change any code (unless it's an actual bug, of course). You
can find links to it on the testing page
(http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html).

And finally, can you have a look at your library's documentation on
the beta site and let me know if it's messed up, as I've been tweaking
the way the documentation is displayed. It's still displaying the 1.42
documentation, we only update that after the release.

thanks,

Daniel