Subject: Re: [boost] [range] Request to merge minor small defect fixes
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-20 09:15:51

> In the meantime, please take a look at the failures below. These seem to be
> Boost.Range related problems.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Beman
>

> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/output/BGD-Ubuntu-boost-bin-v2-libs-foreach-test-user_defined-test-gcc-4-4-1-debug.html

I can look into this one tonight. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I had failed to spot that this was Boost.Range related. I've taken a quick
glimpse and didn't quite understand why it doesn't work. I'll need to spend
sometime tonight after work to determine if I can fix this quickly.

> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/output/BGD-Ubuntu-boost-bin-v2-libs-multi_array-test-constructors-test-gcc-4-4-1-debug.html

I was aware of this one. I know exactly how to fix this. There are two
obvious very simple fixes. Would it be ok to fix this and check in the
change since it has been failing for a while?

Thanks,
Neil Groves