Subject: Re: [boost] [1.43.0] Beta 1 Release Candidates available
From: KTC (ktc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-20 17:13:58

Beman Dawes wrote:
> The 1.43.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate files are available at
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> Before these get pushed out to SourceForge, we like to get verification that
> they download and build OK on at least Linux and Windows. So please download
> one of these for your favorite platform, try a build, and report success or
> failure here.

Well, it doesn't build with the latest version of zlib (1.2.4) source,
if including optional zlib component for IOStreams. gzio.c is no more.
That would be bug #4091.

And graphml, or more specifically property_tree, doesn't build in VC10.
That would be bug #4092.

After modifying Jamfile.v2 for iostreams & ptree_implementation.hpp for
property_tree, everything (including zlib, bzip2, mpi, python, icu)
build fine on an XP Pro with VC10 Pro.

Regards,

KTC

--