Subject: Re: [boost] [async] messages threads and networks
From: Scott Woods (scott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-25 05:15:49

Disturbing but thanks for info. If it's currently working I'm wary of
touching it.

Also noticed your mail address. Are you aware that the Boost mailing list
has
known problems with gmail-based descriptions. At least, I was having
problems
on a previous subscription and that was the feedback from the list admin.

And that's the last off-topic post from me :-)