Subject: Re: [boost] Automatic differentiation (and complex numbers) with lazy component evaluation
From: DE (satan66613_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-26 13:40:13

on 26.04.2010 at 20:27
 Hal Finkel wrote :

hi there
i do like the idea of algorithmic differentiation very much and
personally i would be very happy to have such a lib

unfortunately i have no time to see your implementation or make any
suggestions so this whole message is actually useless

but at least i can manifest my personal interest in such a library

and i think that implementing ET aside from proto is fine since it
does not introduce additional dependencies (i.e. if i want to use a
subset of boost collection)
however more advanced boost developers might disagree with my point

so good luck
as far as i have time i'll try to join you

--
Pavel
P.S.