Subject: Re: [boost] [1.43][Serialization] Serialization library seriosly broken
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-26 14:57:31

> On 4/25/2010 5:08 PM, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> > I'm sorry to say I recompiled everything against Boost trunk (rev.
> > 61561), but the problem still persists.
> <snip>
>
> Rolling things back now seems like the best strategy. Hartmut, can you
> rebuild your application against the release branch + the 1.42 version of
> serialization and let us know if that fixes the problem?

As it turned out the ball is in our court and the problem doesn't seem to be
related to serialization (at least it's not a new problem in serialization
introduced just recently, but I'll get back to that separately). Please go
ahead with the release as planned.

I feel foolish and embarrassed as I have raised a false alarm.
I sincerely apologize for the noise and the false conclusions stating the
serialization library was broken.

Regards Hartmut

Meet me at BoostCon
www.boostcon.com