Subject: Re: [boost] VC10 config - some regressions in several libraries
From: Stephan T. Lavavej (stl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-26 18:55:18

I've made a note to myself to request that /Za be removed or at least deprecated in VC11 (our command-line deprecation warnings aren't silenceable, so they're pretty effective). I was already planning to request that /Wp64 be removed in VC11, since it was deprecated in VC9 and VC10. I don't always get what I want, but the cases for their removal are straightforward.

Thanks,
STL