Subject: [boost] [GSoC] Implementation of arbitrary precision integers (BigInts)
From: Adam Smith (unfactorable.polynomial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-27 02:39:49

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to extend thank you to whoever chose my proposal -
it's a great honour, and I'm very excited to contribute to Boost. Just a few
questions to start with; these are primarily for my mentor (Rene Rivera), I
guess, but of course others could chime in.

Will most communication happen on the mailing lists or on #boost or
#boost-soc? If the latter, roughly what time of day should I be online?
Alternatively, would direct e-mail communication be preferred?

Are there any particular documents I should read? Any preliminary tasks that
I should do?

Thanks again for accepting my proposal!

Adam