Subject: Re: [boost] Library proposal: odeint
From: Karsten Ahnert (karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-28 02:07:22

Hi,

the informations are ok, maybe it could be slightly changed to

Boost.Numeric.Odeint
Author(s): Karsten Ahnert, Mario Mulansky
Version:
State: Under development but usable
Last upload: 2010/04/27
Links: Sansbox Documentation
Categories: Math&Numerics
equations. It provides explicit methods like Euler, various Runge-Kutta
solvers, as well as adaptive step-size integration and the
Burlisch-Stoer algorithm. Furthermore, solvers for Hamiltonian systems
are implemented. Further development will go in the direction of
implicit solvers, stiff problems and CUDA support.

Thank you very much,

Karsten