Subject: Re: [boost] [castor] Interest in Logic Paradigm for C++ ?
From: Oliver Kullmann (O.Kullmann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-01 13:00:36

Hello,

to me, Castor looks very interesting, and also very solid.
It is strange to consider it as "domain specific", since
it implements a general computational paradigm.
C++ as a sort of open programming language would definitely profit
by an inclusion of such general capabilities into a high-profile
library like Boost.

It's also not a big library, and headers-only, so should perfectly
fit into Boost.

Oliver