Subject: Re: [boost] [castor] Interest in Logic Paradigm for C++ ?
From: Roshan (roshan_naik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-02 04:36:50

Andrew Sutton <andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I guess the next step is requesting that Castor be added to review queue.

Is that right ? My understanding was that the next step is to upload it
into Boost Vault where it will simmer for a while. I know it will surely
need some massaging to satisfy Boost guidelines and policies.

I am not too familiar with this process other than whats mentioned on the
Boost website about this and Robert Ramey's "Making a Boost Library".
It would be wonderful if someone more familiar with this process can
work/discuss these issues offline with me.

-Roshan