Subject: [boost] [multi_array]regression test failures on trunk
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-02 08:43:55

Hi,

the Boost.MultiArray regression test for "resize" fails on trunk (<http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/multi_array.html>), but passes on the release branch (<http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/multi_array.html>). This recently created some confusion for me (<http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2010/05/165798.php>), because I was looking at the regression test results for the release branch, but did my local testing on trunk.

The failures on trunk are caused by the changes from the commit <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/53789>. These changes were never merged to the release branch. The attached patch seems to fix these failures, but I take no responsibility for its correctness (as I've only tried to find the changes that caused the failure, but have not tried to understand the code).

Regards,
Thomas