Subject: Re: [boost] [xint] Third release is ready, requesting preliminary review
From: Marius Stoica (letto2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-02 15:23:01

On Saturday 01 May 2010 19:48:50 Chad Nelson wrote:
> I do most of my development under Linux (Ubuntu/Debian). I've found that
> the packaged versions of Boost are incomplete, so I have to compile
> Boost myself anyway. I don't remember what was missing, but there was at
> least one library that I considered pretty commonly used that wasn't
> included.

Now that i think about it you migth have a package named boost-dev or boost-
devel in the repository that you need to install. The problem is that distros
like ubuntu ship only the compiled binary of libraries by default and leave
out the headers to save space. Search for it in synaptic.
Sorry if that's not the case.