Subject: Re: [boost] [xint] Third release is ready, requesting preliminary review
From: Juergen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-03 08:37:36

Hi Chad !

On Friday 30 April 2010 07:35:13 you wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that the third release of the Extended Integer
> library is ready, in both the sandbox and the Vault.

 I've checked out the sandbox ...

> Please take a look and let me know what you think of the changes. I'm
> very happy with them.

Well, I'm concentrating on Boost.Build issues. The rest looks nice.
Please find some improvements to you current setup attached.

xint.0.diff
Uses <threading>multi to enable multi-thread support when compiling a
multithreaded program.
Uses <toolset>gcc to control gcc-specific flags.
Adds library requierements to the test so both Boost.Xint and Boost.Test will
be automagically rebuild if needed. This also pulls in "BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK"
as a usage-requirement of Boost.Test shared library.
Uses "run" rule from Boost.Build test runner to run tests.
Separates tests to singles files, need xint.1.diff to add "BOOST_TEST_MAIN" to
each file. (I've replaced "DYN_LINK" with "MAIN" )

I've renamed test/Jamroot to "Jamfile" due to my local setup. It would be best
to not use a "Jamroot" in libraries.
If you need more help, please fell free to contact me.

Impressive work, I think I can use it...

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57       ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH