Subject: Re: [boost] [proto][can_be_called]
From: Andy Venikov (avenikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-06 14:54:05

Larry Evans wrote:
> On 05/06/10 12:47, Andy Venikov wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> Sorry, forgot the implementation of function template test:
>>
>> template <typename Func, typename ... Prms>
>> inline
>> bool test(Func && func, Prms && ... prms)
>> {
>> return can_be_called<Func, Prms...>::value;
>> }
>
> Andy,
>
> I just did svn update for trunk, and then grep'ed for can_be_called;
> however, nothing turned up. Also:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/doc/html/proto/reference.html#proto.reference.classes
>

> doesn't have it.
>
> Where is this can_be_called template?
>
> -regards,
> Larry

I'm not sure exactly where in the source it is, but here's the doc by
Eric Niebler:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/doc/html/proto/appendices.html#boost_proto.appendices.implementation.function_arity

I'm not using it so far, that's why I don't know if it really exists. I
was trying to evaluate if I can use it, that's why I asked the question.
If you didn't find it in the source, maybe it's not there...

Andy.