Subject: Re: [boost] [proto][can_be_called]
From: Kim Kuen Tang (kuentang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-07 05:02:41

Eric Niebler schrieb:
> On 5/6/2010 2:43 PM, Jesse Perla wrote:
>
>> Larry Evans <cppljevans <at> suddenlink.net> writes:
>>

>>> I just did svn update for trunk, and then grep'ed for can_be_called;
>>> however, nothing turned up. Also:
>>>
> <snip>
> See if the code attached to the following ticket meets your needs:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3783

I ran into the same problem some months ago and did also my own
implementation.
However the implementation by eric_niebler seems to be more generic and
it works IMHO also for boost::function and boost::phoenix.
(Verified by some simple test cases)

Are test cases and documentation the only things that are needed such
that is_callable_with_args can be included in boost?
Btw what does calling convention on function types mean here ?

-Kim