Subject: Re: [boost] [proto][can_be_called]
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-08 14:26:38

On 05/07/10 01:44, Eric Niebler wrote:
> On 5/6/2010 2:43 PM, Jesse Perla wrote:
>> Larry Evans <cppljevans <at> suddenlink.net> writes:
>>
>>> I just did svn update for trunk, and then grep'ed for can_be_called;
>>> however, nothing turned up. Also:
> <snip>
>
> See if the code attached to the following ticket meets your needs:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3783

FWIW, a method not using the boost preprocessor but probably less
generic than that is attached. The initial problem I encountered was
how to generate:

       static A &a;
       static B &b;

for each argument. This would be a good use case for "Member
Declaration Packs" as proposed here:

   http://groups.google.com/group/comp.std.c++/msg/f4a61f249fd77c97

However, since that's not available, the:

   at_type_value<Indices,Args>::value()...

expansion seems a good substitute.