Subject: Re: [boost] [castor] Interest in Logic Paradigm for C++ ?
From: Johannes Brunen (JBrunen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-09 05:18:15

Hello Roshan,

only my 2 cents...

I would first spend a little work in bringing the Castor library into line
with the typically boost libraries. I.e. namespace, directory layout, test
cases and example programs (incl. boost build system). Additionally, I would
take a look at the documentation of some of the recent successful newcomers.
It might be worth to adapt your documentation to the style of these
libraries.

Before requesting a review of the library, I would give the library some
time in the boost space. Be prepared to give way of some of your own
judgments and habits. Search for discussion of the library's interface and
implementation. You actually did get some fairly great response in a short
period of time.

Did you have tracking some of the other reviews? It is very instructive to
analyze some of them.

I definitely would like to see a LP library in boost and Castor seems very
promissing.

Best,
Johannes