Subject: [boost] [MSM] move to trunk
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-18 11:22:43

>Hello Christophe -
>
>I hope you had an uneventful trip home after boostcon.
>
>I am starting to use MSM 2.1 this week in a project. I have gotten the
>tarball from the sandbox; however, it would be convenient to use the
>library from the svn trunk so I can monitor changes before release. Do
>you have a time line for checking in the library to trunk?
>
>Thank you for your time. Take care -
>michael

Hi Michael,

I'm a bit jetlagged but (luckily) had an uneventfull trip back. And
the BoostCon was worth it!
I plan to check in into the trunk in the next few weeks, I really want
MSM to be in 1.44.
I only need to write some unit tests so it should be pretty quick.
I'll post a mail as soon as I'm done.

Cheers,
Christophe