Subject: Re: [boost] BoostCon 2011 Dates and Hotel Discount (this week only!)
From: Maxime van Noppen (maxime_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-19 11:44:30

On 05/19/2010 05:00 PM, Joel Falcou wrote:
> OK, I'll take this opportunity to get the stuff out of the bag.
> I proposed Dave to look at some possibility for a Boost'Con Europe
> in Paris. The question is:
>
> - how may european will show that doesn't come to US ?
> - how many US citizen won't come cause it's in europe ?
> - how many US citizen will come cause it's in europe ?
>
> basically, will there enough people so the stuff doesn't fail.

Being quite new to the list and to boost I have no idea of how many EU
folks hang around on the list. Are there any reliable numbers about this ?

I don't know how it works currently, do the speakers have part of their
expenses (travel / conference) refunded ? If not, would it be
conceivable for a EU Boost'Con ?

--
Maxime