Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] Compiler eoorrs while running the tests
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-21 04:32:47

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Williams" <anthony.ajw_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 10:01 AM

> "vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> writes:

Well, as the behaviour is not conforming to C++98, I would say that the test must be part of compile-fails for C++98 compilers, and state that in these compiler the test fails as expected. Of course the test must succeed on C++0x as boost::thread defines a constructor from a rvalue reference.

Any other opinions?

Vicente