Subject: [boost] Testing macros..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-22 10:07:41

Once upon a time I did a bunch of work towards a Boost Predef library.
The goal was to have a consistent set of version and feature definitions
as could be determined from the predefined macros of toolsets
<https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/predef/>. But the work stalled
for one basic reason.. How do I write tests for such a library? The only
other library that approaches the domain of this one is Boost Config
and, AFAICT, it doesn't test the macros themselves.

As I'm looking to finish of this lib for eventual submission I'm looking
for ideas on this.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything