Subject: Re: [boost] How to build Boost with C++0x compilers
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-24 05:04:56

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
To: "boost" <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 6:33 PM

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 9:41 AM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Oh yes, using cxxflags. I was locking for a specific Build feature such as c++0x=on common to all the compilers.

It isn't clear to me yet that such a build feature is needed. VC++
isn't requiring any switches for their C++0x stuff. What are other
compiler vendors doing?

--Beman
Do you mean that when we compile with VC++ (version ??) we will implicitly have support for C++0x and that some of the the BOOST 0x related macros will be undefined?

This means that we can not add in our library C++0x dependent code that is activated with a explicit switch. I would prefer that this is actived explicitly, at least for the moment.

Thanks for the info
Vicente