Subject: Re: [boost] [polygon] tutorial done and library ready for release
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-24 18:23:29

On 24 May 2010 22:37, Simonson, Lucanus J <lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I used frontpage.  I'm willing to work with you to make the html work better with the boost website.  What I did with the tables makes maintenance somewhat a pain, so if you can help me implement it a better way I'll be happy to do my part and actually use the better way.

I'm afraid I don't know frontpage. Was it a pain because you had to
update the contents on all the pages, or because tables make editing
awkward?

I'll post a css based version of one of your pages in the next couple
of days to show you what I'm thinking. This isn't a high priority, we
can sort these things out later in the release. Right now, it's more
important that you get the code integrated into the testing system.

Daniel